Sunday 30 September 2012

Dragon Forge Designs Deals

     
      

Right, I'm sure many of you will already know this yourselves, but if you don't I feel it's my duty to provide this public service announcement. Jeff over at Dragon Forge Designs has got a bit of a deal on. You should head on over to his Blog and read all about it, if you have a new army or project on the go. Because it actually represents a pretty good saving depending on the level you choose. As I happen to love the quality of Jeff's products and have based many a force of mine on his bases I can heartily recommend his stuff to you safe in the knowledge it won't come back to bite me on the bum! In fact Dragon Forge Designs remains the only company to ever have received the Approved by Cats badge. Not even Battlefoam have got their yet! I've also reviewed a few of Jeff's awesome product, which you can read here. Peace out!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice, but my wallet is reeling from my heavy Dreadball habit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you should mention that... I'm going to attempt to take a deeper look at this crowd funding phenomenon and look at its implications for us hobbyists and the industry as a whole.

      Delete
  2. Hmmmm, very nice.. I've got the tech bases for my nomads and they look absolutely stunning. This sound like a chance to take another look at their range and see if any fit with some of my games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I too have my Nomads on Dragon Forge Tech Deck bases. They just seem to fit the vibe of the Nomad miniatures so well.

      Delete